Recently I moved into a new house and I underestimated the amount of work that goes into it. It's been about a month and I still do not have everything finished. It's been hard finishing up while I've been traveling but I wanted to show y'all a sneak peek and a few of my favorite pieces.
Majority of these pieces on the wall came from random places over time but I will tell you the ones I remember.
1. Prada, Saint-Laurent Marble and Palm Tree pictures came from the Etsy shop, The Printable Concept
2. The Hot Sauce and Parade Nola pictures came from a small shop in New Orleans, LA.
3. The 1975 picture is just a record case in a frame. I took the actual record out and listen to it daily ;).
4. The Harry Styles picture actually came with the first record of his debut album. They sent a few different pictures but I chose that one.
5. The Choose Happy, Live Simply, More Issues than Vogue and Audrey Hepburn pictures came from a HauteLook Sale.
6. The other framed record is an Anderson East record that he signed for me. (Go listen to his new single, All on My Mind)
7. The letter board that says "It's Fall Y'all" is from, LetterFolk
I L-O-V-E this mirror. It's actually vintage so you can't buy it anywhere but I just thought I would share it.
I picked up this cute pumpkin from Home Goods and had full intentions of filling it with candy. I had some of these orange Halloween lights laying around and decided to just use those until I buy candy. Everyone comments and loves this little guy.
1. The bar cart itself is from Joss & Main
2. The Cocktails sign is from, The Mine
3. The tray was sent to me from PopSugar
4. Random wine obviously
5. I have a few card games on the bottom such as, Cards Against Humanity
This piece is not finished but just thought I'd share
Coffee pot- Keurig
There is Always Time for Coffee- Hobby Lobby
Lamp- Joss & Main
Flowers- Joss & Main
Y'all probably know that I have a serious problem when it comes to home decor. Thanks to Urban Outfitters online I'm able to shop and find what I'm looking faster than ever based on my style and what I like. If you are moving into a dorm or just looking to redecorate your home or apartment this is the place to look. Check out some of my recent Urban Outfitter purchases.
I have a serious problem when it comes to buying new things for my bedroom or apartment. My new favorite thing is my letter board from LetterFolk. You can easily customize the boards to say whatever you want and they look good in any room and come in all different sizes.