I'm sure y'all already know that Jimmy Fallon is one of my favorite people on the planet. I was scrolling through my channels the other day and turned this on and it just reminded me how much I used to love it. I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with Jimmy and Drew's friendship in real life and it really comes through in this movie. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dagny- Love you like that
This is probably my favorite song by LANY and it did not even make an album. The official version is actually on SoundCloud if you want to check it out.
P.S.- The saxophone is amazing in this song
If you know anything about me then you know how much I love a good TV show. I wanted to a write up about my personal favorite TV shows that are new and returning.
Will & Grace
The Good Doctor
Saturday night live
The mindy Project
Chicago Fire,med & PD
Jack Whitehall: Travels with my father
Recently I moved into a new house and I underestimated the amount of work that goes into it. It's been about a month and I still do not have everything finished. It's been hard finishing up while I've been traveling but I wanted to show y'all a sneak peek and a few of my favorite pieces.
Majority of these pieces on the wall came from random places over time but I will tell you the ones I remember.
1. Prada, Saint-Laurent Marble and Palm Tree pictures came from the Etsy shop, The Printable Concept
2. The Hot Sauce and Parade Nola pictures came from a small shop in New Orleans, LA.
3. The 1975 picture is just a record case in a frame. I took the actual record out and listen to it daily ;).
4. The Harry Styles picture actually came with the first record of his debut album. They sent a few different pictures but I chose that one.
5. The Choose Happy, Live Simply, More Issues than Vogue and Audrey Hepburn pictures came from a HauteLook Sale.
6. The other framed record is an Anderson East record that he signed for me. (Go listen to his new single, All on My Mind)
7. The letter board that says "It's Fall Y'all" is from, LetterFolk
I L-O-V-E this mirror. It's actually vintage so you can't buy it anywhere but I just thought I would share it.
I picked up this cute pumpkin from Home Goods and had full intentions of filling it with candy. I had some of these orange Halloween lights laying around and decided to just use those until I buy candy. Everyone comments and loves this little guy.
1. The bar cart itself is from Joss & Main
2. The Cocktails sign is from, The Mine
3. The tray was sent to me from PopSugar
4. Random wine obviously
5. I have a few card games on the bottom such as, Cards Against Humanity
This piece is not finished but just thought I'd share
Coffee pot- Keurig
There is Always Time for Coffee- Hobby Lobby
Lamp- Joss & Main
Flowers- Joss & Main
I went to see this movie the other day not sure of what it was exactly about. This movie is a fantastic piece of art written, directed and starring a woman. The general concept of the movie is so cute and classifies as another A+ RomCom for Reese Witherspoon.
If you have the chance to see this movie... DON'T MISS IT
My buddy Natt Wolff did amazing in the movie as well
This weeks VLOG is officially up! I saw Harry live at the Ryman Auditorium and it was amazing.
AirBNB put us in a perfect loft called, 506 Lofts and you can stay there too. AirBNB 506 Lofts
This week I'll be flying back to Tennessee for the Tennessee vs Georgia game.