Hey everyone, So recently I've gotten into a phase where I can't stop buying sunglasses. NECTAR Sunglasses are a company meant for those who are free thinkers and adventurous.
FOR 15% OFF NECTAR SUNGLASSES USE THE CODE "WARD15"
Hanging out in the sunshine and enjoying the good times- now that’s what we call a sweet life. Here at Nectar, we’re with you wherever your wild adventures take you. We want you to go after what you love and enjoy every second of the chase. Push the limits, do what’s never been done and don’t worry, Nectar’s got you covered.
FOR 15% OFF NECTAR SUNGLASSES USE THE CODE "WARD15"
I recently got asked to do the new movie tag and everyone knows how much I love movies so I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was 20 questions and I had a harder time answering than I expected. Here is my Official Movie Tag
1. Favorite actress of all time and why? Julia Roberts because MY GOD she's amazing! She has an elegance and simplicity to her that I will always admire. 2. Favorite actor of all time and why? Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks. I love everything he's in and I can't come to terms with the fact that he's a real person. 3. Movie that you always cry in? If I'm being 100% honest my friends and family are all worried but I never really cry in movies. The scene in Rain Man where Tom Cruise is standing outside of the bus when his brother rides away gets me every time. I also love the movie Beaches and it gives me all the feels. 4. Favorite comedian? JOHN CANDY because he has the ability to make people laugh without trying. (Side note) Great Outdoors is one of the greatest movies of all time. 5. What do you consider to be your favorite movie of all time and why? St. Elmo's Fire has always been my favorite movie. I'm a huge 80's Brat Pack fan so St. Elmo's Fire is basically a movie full of my favorite people. The storylines of all the different characters are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Also is this not the best song ever?
6. Favorite scene ever in a movie? Love, Actually is one my all time favorite movies and theres a scene with Emma Thompson and she's opening gifts with her kids and husband. She finds out her husband is cheating on her and walks upstairs and cries, she then walks downstairs and carries on for her children.
7. Favorite director? Every single piece of work that John Hughes touched is pure genius.
8. Favorite friendship in a movie? All of the women from Steel Magnolias 9. Favorite love story? Most recently my favorite is Me Before You but all time wise I think my favorite is Pretty Woman which is slightly concerning. 10. Favorite Disney movie? Impossible to choose one so Peter Pan, The Lion King, Tarzan and Mary Poppins. 11. Favorite comedy? Once again I can't choose so Vacation (Old and New), Tommy Boy, Joe Dirt, O' Brother Where Art Thou, Great Outdoors and Wedding Crashers. 12. Movie you can watch over and over again? Money Pit and Wedding Crashers.
13. Movie crush? Matthew McConaughey obviously. I remember going to see How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days when I was younger and falling deeply, deeply into love. 14. Movie with the best eye candy? The Man from Uncle.
15. Favorite holiday film? The Holiday because I'm waiting for something like that to happen to me. This is my favorite scene!
16. Movie you laughed until you cried in? The new Vacation with Ed Helms. 17. Worst movie you've ever seen? 10 Cloverfield Land, sorry John Goodman. 18. Last midnight premiere? Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates because Adam Devine. 19. Are you watching a movie right now? Yes actually (haha of course)! I'm watching Animal House. 20. Movie that's coming out that you can't wait to see. The new Beauty and the Beast!!!!
Lately I've been using an app called "SafeTrek" that I wanted to share with y'all. Basically this is an app that you can use to get from point A to point B safely. The way it works is you sign up and create a 4 digit passcode. There is a button for you to hold when you are walking and may not feel safe. Once you get safely to where you are going you let go of the button and put in your 4 digit code. If for some reason you don't put in the 4 digit code in less than ten seconds the authorities are notified and are sent to your location. I like using the app when I am walking to my car after a night class or anytime I feel threatened by the recent clown outbreak. The app is super easy and basic to use and it gives you a sense of security.
There is a $2.99 monthly subscription for the app but you can try it FREE for 30 days here.
This season of AHS has what I would consider to be major potential. It has all the qualities to make it and possibly win an Emmy but we are getting further and further into the season and you've left out something important. Will someone please let me know where Evan Peters is? I swear if he is the pig man and I have to go the whole season without seeing his face.... I will sue FX. How am I supposed to stay up late watching ghost torture a couple when I can't watch Evan?
Recently I've gotten a lot of request to post more photos such as the ones I find on TUMBLR. My tumblr is linked in the LIFESTYLE section but I thought it might be a good idea to start blogging some pics I'm into. UPDATE: I've gotten a lot of questions asking about my vintage Canon and how I'm liking it. I love it but it took me a really long time to figure out how it works and I'm still not used to it. I'll post pictures once I get this next batch developed.