Thank you all for the questions you sent in. We tried to put every single one in here.
1. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?
Hands down Elvis because I have one million questions
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. What was the last movie you laughed until you cried in?
The new Vacation movie with Ed Helms
4. What's the last movie you cried in?
Honestly, I never cry in movies but Rain Man gets me every time.
5. If you could live your life to one album what would it be and why?
The 1975's debut album The 1975 because that was my favorite album during an important time in my life and I think it's pretty much the soundtrack to my life.
6. If you had a superpower what would it be?
To magically transport myself so I wouldn't have to buy airfare.
7. Is it true you love Joe Dirt?
8. Favorite actor?
Vince Vaughn, Hugh Grant or Tom Hanks
9. Favorite actress
Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon or Sandra Bullock
10. How would you describe your style
11. Favorite vacation spot?
New Orleans (simple but effective)
12. If you could guest star on a TV show what would it be and who would you play?
GAME OF THRONES, I'd play a random girl who is best friends with Tyrion and meets Jon Snow. I would help Jon rule the Seven Kingdoms and find a way to bring Robb Stark back to life. I have no idea how I would do it but somehow they would both fall in love with me. This would cause a slight divide between the two because they are fighting for my love but eventually everything will work out and I will rule everything. Clearly I overthought this
13. What's your guilty pleasure song?
Martika's Toy Soldiers
14. Have you ever met anyone and been starstruck?
Leonardo DiCaprio because I never really imagined him as a regular person and Paul McCartney because I met an actual Beatle.
15. Favorite concert you've ever been to?
Taylor Swift was my favorite performance because she put on such a good show with effects, dancers and storylines. The 1975 and Ed Sheeran are two of my very favorite's to see live.
16. What do you like to binge watch?
Every single night I watch one or two episodes of Workaholics. I've seen every episode at least six times and I can quote every line. The Office is also one of my very favorites.
17. What's your favorite part about Baton Rouge?
The people, the food and the atmosphere
18. Favorite NFL team
19. Where do you buy your clothes?
Majority of my closet is Elie Tahari, I just love the style of all their clothes. I also own way too much WildFox.
20. What are you doing right now?
Watching How To Be Single with my Grandmother
21. Who is your favorite comedian and comedian show?
My favorite comedian is Adam Devine and my favorite show is Adam Devine's House Party Season 2 in New Orleans which comes on Comedy Central.
22. I know you love Workaholics what's your favorite quote?
This is the toughest question so far. Probably "If you don't like me thats fine, but you're wrong and I hate you".
23. Weird habit?
I don't have OCD but I have a weird phobia of my sheets not being straight, crisp and tucked in. I don't know why or what made me like that but I can't stand it if there is a wrinkle.
24. What's the last book you read?
Confess by Colleen Hoover
25. Have you read After?
Hahahaha I love this question and yes I have. My friend actually got me a signed copy and I love it.
26. What is Scott Eastwood like?
So nice and he has so much energy.
27. Where do you eat in London?
Nando's because I'm basic.
28. What's a new show that I should watch?
Animal Kingdom on TNT
29. If you could only eat one thing the rest of your life what would it be?
30. Who is your hero?
31. What do you never leave the house without?
My cell phone (basic again)
32. Who is your celebrity crush?
33. Female inspiration and why?
Mindy Khaling because I love everything she stands for. If you haven't yet you should watch the Mindy Project because she's AMAZING.
34. Who's the nicest in The 1975?
Honestly, every single one is so incredibly nice. They are such sweet guys and every time I see them they are so kind.
35. What's your favorite song off of "I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It"?
Somebody Else is possibly my favorite song of all time. I love Change of Heart, Ballad of Me and My Brain and This Must Be My Dream.
36. What's your favorite episode of Workaholics?
I'm laughing so hard at how many questions I have about Workaholics. My favorite episodes are The Business Trip, Friendship Anniversary, Man Up and Wedding Thrashers.
37. What is Comic-Con like?
As I'm reading these questions I'm realizing I am an incredibly weird person. I went to Comic-Con in New Orleans for a thing with Ian Somerhalder and Evan Peters but I actually had such a good time! I accidentally ended up at the main one in San Diego (long story) but I want to go back another year and do it all.
38. Favorite youtuber?
Caspar Lee and Joe Sugg are a lot of fun to hang out with and I love watching their videos. Lately I've been watching a lot of I Covet Thee and I really enjoy her videos.
39. If you could write a song with someone who would it be?
40. Which celebrity has been your favorite to meet?
I'm sure this will spark a lot of questions but probably Kanye West. He was so kind and happy to be where he was.
41. What's something you've always wanted to?
I've always wanted to get on a train and roll a dice and whatever number it lands on I want to get off and explore (I love trains). I also really want to go to the old abandoned Six Flags in New Orleans. It looks super creepy and its probably not the smartest idea but I want to do it before Summers over.
42. Is there anyone you haven't seen live and really want to?
43. If you could travel to anywhere right now where would it be?
44. What's your favorite brand of shoes
45. Something weird you did when you were younger?
I loved, loved, loved Elvis as a kid. I knew all of the songs and I would watch all the movies and documentaries. I'm still a huge Elvis fan and I take trips sometimes just to see historical landmarks of his. I just got back from his first house in Tupelo. Growing up I would want everything Elvis and Memphis was my favorite place to visit because I LOVE Graceland.
46. What made you love music so much and what style did you grow up listening to?
Both my Mom and my Dad's side of the family are pretty musical. My Dad's brother is an amazing singer and guitar player. My Mom is such a good singer and I remember when I was younger we would always sing and listen to music and I think that's what made me like I am today. When I was younger my Mom and I were obsessed with NSYNC. My Grandfather (Moms, Dad) has always taught me a lot about the classics like Joe Bonamassa, Seger and Springsteen and I've always really appreciated that. My Dad cant sing to save his life but he has great taste in music. Growing up he always listened to a lot of Johnny Cash, Sam Cooke and Otis Retting so a big part of me loves the oldies.
47. If you had to move somewhere today and live there your whole life where would it be?
48. What do you do in your downtime?
I like to hang out with my family and just chill out.
49. Which instruments do you play and when did you learn?
I learned piano first, I started lessons
As many people may know Louisiana is not only where I'm from but its also my favorite place in the entire world. It's been devastating watching people I know lose their homes and be rescued by helicopters. The amount of people forced out of their homes is massive and they could use all of the help they can get. Give Louisiana Love is currently taking online donations to put together care packages to send to families who have suffered through this event. Any donation helps rather it be small or large and I would greatly appreciate it.
A small bit of perspective in case "historic" doesn't translate...
- The town of Watson, Louisiana has 27,000 residents, 20,000 are displaced.
- 90% of Denham Springs is under water.
- Rescue boats were launching from the interstate in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Tens of thousands have been rescued which took four days, the "Cajun Navy", State officials, Coast Guard, National Guard, helicopters,high water vehicles.
- 1500 people were trapped for 24+ hours on Interstate 10 between flooding rivers with no way of rescue.
- The flooding continued to spread; receding in one place meant rising somewhere else. Creating a 100+ mile radius of devastation.
- Last count 10,000 are in shelters and thousands more displaced to out of town hotels or dry family and friends.
These victims had no warning to be able to prepare and spare their belongings; it was dire enough to save their families from the widespread flash flooding. They have the clothes on their backs and in most cases that's all they own today aside from the kind donations of compassionate strangers.
Ever since I was younger Mo Isom has been somebody who I have looked up to. I remember sitting in Tiger Stadium when she won Homecoming Queen in 2011 and while listening to all of her accomplishments I knew she was a good role model. I've seen her do incredible things throughout the past few years such as LSU soccer, football (not joking) and appearing as a guest on the Ellen Degeneres show. Her words have always spoken to me and she is genuinely an amazing person. Her new book Wreck my Life is absolute perfection and it's a book that everyone should read. She tells personal stories about the struggles of her life and how she found her relationship with God to be stronger when she was at her lowest. It's an amazingly inspiring story about overcoming obstacles and faith. I'm extremely proud of her and all of her accomplishments.
Mo Isom: Wreck my Life